Tuesday, January 21, 2014

At Elizabeth's ~ maybe sometime in August

Note to self from the author:  Try to keep up on your blogs a little better.  By the time you get around to doing one, you've forgotten most of everything you would say about it. With that being said....

I went to spend some time with Elizabeth's family this summer.  Honestly, I don't remember what month it was in and I can't even find an old calendar that might hint of when I was there.  But I went from Laura's to Elizabeth's so it was sometime around then.  And, I do know I went that way because Will was doing one of his fantastic 100 mile adventure races right there in the Cascades; not far from his house.

So, whenever that was, I was there and like I said, I spent a few days with Elizabeth and James before the race.  It was so fun.  I took over some dresses that Alisha bought the girls so of course they had to try them on.  That's when they decided to wear them to their family beach photo shoot.

Arent't the just gorgeous girls? 
 
Like I said, they had a family beach photo shoot which was really fun.  I took pictures of just about everything since I miss any beach bunches.



Since that was so long ago, I hope I'm not posting any surprises at this point but here are a few of the family, too.



Aren't they just a FUN family.  At that point, they were soon to be a BIGGER family.
 
Gracie and I must have made something chocolatey - but I just can't remember what.  At least we have pictures to show that whatever it was, it was yummy.

The next day we met up with Jenni, Preston and Taylor and all went to see the show "Planes".  It was so fun and I think we all enjoyed it.

They discourage us from taking pictures in the theatres so here's a picture of the ticket stub.
Afterwards I went with Jenni and the boys up to their place where I spent the night before Will's big race. 
More to come....
 

No comments: