Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One Good Looking Man

Dan gets a new suit.  For the first time in YEARS Dan said to me, "I think I need a new suit."  Usually, I'm the one saying, "Dan, we've got to get you a new suit".  He bought two new suits when we went to pick Daniel up from Argentina in (I don't even remember the year, maybe somewhere around 2001??)  And he wore those two suits till they were thread-bare and just barely held together.  Often I would ask if we could possible get him another one but he always said these were still good and he liked them.  Finally, when Seth got married he agreed to get a new suit.  That was last August and since then he had gained significant weight and I could hardly help him get them buttoned.

Hence, one day in April he said to me, "The Missionary Mall has a sell on suits for $100.  Let's go look."  I was so excited for him.  It didn't take him long and he found one he liked - a pin striped deep gray.  I loved it AND IT FIT so we got it.

Now look at him!!!  One good looking guy, wouldn't you say???


 
He even got a new tie with it.

No comments: