Monday, July 21, 2014

A Week with Tessha

The Monday after school was out I drove to Laura's house on my way to the airport.  We talked about her driving me to the airport but with traffic and all we decided it would be best for me to take the Frontrunner.  She helped me with the schedule and lines going into the airport and then we threw my suitcase in the back of her truck and hurried down to catch the train.  We were so excited to get the ticket and send me on my way. 
I was probably half way there before I realized I didn't have my suitcase with me.  We had forgotten to take it out of the back of the truck.  Of course, I called Laura and she said she'd see what she could do but traffic was still thick and she didn't know if she could make it to the airport before my plane was scheduled to leave.  I went in and got my security pass and got to the gate.  The flight was wide open so I even got a seat assignment.  Then I rushed back downstairs and waited outside the airport.  Before long, Laura drove up with my case and I took it back in through security again.  I even made the flight.  Thank you Laura!!!
Tessha and Patrick were getting ready to move into their new home so I went over to help with the move.  We packed a lot of boxes and loaded them into the cars, moving a little at a time.  Guys from their ward were coming on Saturday to move all the big, heavy furniture so it was our goal to have everything else moved before then. 

 
 
It all went so smoothly and we actually got it done.  It was also fun to see their new home in the process.  Here are some pictures before the furniture got there.






It's a 2 story Town House. 
I think that's what they call it, but regardless, it's beautiful
and I'm sure they will enjoy it for years to come.
 
Here are some pictures of the backyard.  It's small but very nice.


 
I didn't get any pictures of the front but it is also very nice.
I left Saturday afternoon and flew back into SL and caught the train back to Levi.
Because it was Saturday, the train was on a different schedule and I had an hour wait on the platform.  I loved looking around and
 

 
 just relaxing, reading my book.  I have to say I love the train.
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

I did not know about Luara having to drive to the airport with your luggage!
Thanks for helping with the move!