Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just keep trying

I LOVE your blogs. It's Sunday morning and since we go to church at 1:00 now, I use this time to catch up on all the blogs. I've done this for a couple of weeks and I've actually written comments to each of you but for some silly reason I can't remember my username or my password in order to post the comments. I think I may have worked it out just now but we are promising anything.
Anyway, I just couldn't close out of the internet again and not tell each of you how proud I am of you; how impressed I am with you; how I admire and appreciate each of you; how I think of you each day; how you make me laugh and cry at the same time; and how much I LOVE you. So..
I resorted to my own blog just to tell you that. I do love you and I hope you know it. Everyone of you!!!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

We're so glad that you're keeping a blog now too!

Sandy said...

Thanks Jenni. I appreciate the encouragement and I love your blogs.

Will Thomas said...

I have quite the cool, tech-savy mom! You even have your favorite songs on your blog. I don't even have that! Way to go! We love you!

The Thomas Family said...

Thanks Sandy! We love you too and enjoy reading your blog also.

Sandy said...

I'm glad you think I'm tech-savy. Really I just know Gracie. She helped me with the music and the slide shows. How do you put your picture by your comments?

Unknown said...

When you make a post or comment there is a bunch off symbols in tan above the box. There is one that looks like a little picture. Click on it and then upload a pic.