Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spring Cleaning in the Rockies

Since my blogging is more of a journal keeping for me, I'll just say that I've been dreaming of having some time to catch up with all the wonderful posts I have in my head. However, being the end of the school year and all the "To Dos" that go along with that and since they've added hours to my pharmacy job, I seem to only dream of time to blog. I patiently waited knowing I'd have some time this Sunday morning. So I woke up early excited to get started.
Well, I started with my banking - got that done. Next I went to email. (I figured I'd start with the quick things and then have lots of time for blogging.) In my email there were some notices from FB so I quickly went there and.... a couple of hours later I'm starting one of the blogs. Such is life and life is wonderful. Even if I spend some of my blogging time, I was able to catch up with all my children's FB accounts and visit several friends accounts. Now wasn't that worth every minute!! YES!!!
On to my post.
A couple of weekends ago Tessha and I got into the spring cleaning mode and we spent the morning going through many of the kitchen cupboards. Our inspriration was finding places for our new dishes that Kevin and Ellen gave us while we were in California (one of the upcoming blogs!).
Now, not only do we have new dishes we have a clean place for them. Thank you, Tessha!! Thank you Kevin and Ellen!! It probably wouldn't have happened without you!





3 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

I am glad that you and Tessha were able to find the time to that which meant a lot to you. Thanks to Kevin and Ellen for all your motivation.

James and Elizabeth said...

I love your new dishes. They are beautiful.

Tessha said...

I love our newly cleaned out cubboards. Can't wait for another project...like painting.