Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dan's Garden


While Tessha and I cleaned cupboards, Dan got into it in the garden. After a hard Idaho winter, it take a lot of work to get a new garden in and Dan's just the man for it.




As you can see we added two new garden boxes and hope to get walkways around each box. Maybe next year.
Dan's got tomato, cucumber, squash, peas and potatoes planted along with some herbs. The strawberries are in bloom and now we're just waiting for the grandkids to come pick and eat whatever they can find.
Thanks Dan!! Looks good!! But where are the trains and freight cars?

3 comments:

Will Thomas said...

If only my garden looked that good. I hauled out 4 wheelbarrows of weeds this evening. At least something is growing right?

Dalynn said...

I hope you're truly prepared for the onslaught of three little girls racing to eat all those strawberries.

Dan Thomas said...

It is done. Mom had to hammer the new boxes. I could not hold the nail and hammer with my left hand.

Will if you only hauled of four wheelbarrow of weed you got away easy.

We are ready for three girls to eat whatever they find!