Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer with Grandkids is a Party


One of my favorite things is to have little ones come to visit!! And that's just what we got last week. Bless their mother's hearts for dealing with us all. What fabulous women and mothers. I was entralled with their kindness, gentleness and over all mothering skills. What a blessing they are to us and to their families. Thank you so much for coming and sharing your fun with us. One of my next favorite things is to get flowers from those that I love. That's exactly what I got one night when returning home from work. My sweet grandchildren made a bouquet and put it on our table just for me. Aren't I blessed?!
We had some practice time for the water park.
Dalynn made raspberry jam when they children were asleep. We ate peas and strawberries from the garden. We opened surprises, put puzzles together and read new books. We planted flowers. We showed off our skateboarding skills and we slept on Granma's bed. We jumped on the tramp and swung in the swing. We played games outside at night by candlelight. Held soft, new, sweet baby Jace Harmon Nelson. And we took home a bag of apricots from Granpa and Granma's apricot tree. THANKS FOR COMING ~ THANKS FOR THE FUN ~ TILL NEXT TIME ~ WE LOVE YOU!!

7 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Thank you for being such a fun grandma. You also take good pictures.

Justin and Kristin said...

Looks busy and oh so fun! What a great family!

Kaylene said...

Too cute! It makes me so excited for our trip in a couple months to see our families.

Will Thomas said...

Looks like a party at Grandma & Grandpa's place. We're excited to have you over our way this week.

The Thomas Family said...

Makes me excited for Christmas.It's going to be fun having all the cousins together.

Unknown said...

Oh my, That sounds like sooooo much fun. I can't wait till next summer when we can bring our baby to grandma and Grandpa's house to play with all the cousins too.

Unknown said...

We had a blast. Thanks for letting us come and put out toys all over the house.