Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This One's For You, Bud!


Remember when we used to call Seth, Bud? I do! Just check this one out and it's pretty obvious we should call him, Elder Thomas. Doesn't he look happy? Doesn't he look good? This is his Mission President and Sister Webb whom he worked with at the office. They have since gone home, but Seth was able to get a final picture with them before they left. It is so good to see his smiling face in the mail today. I had to take his picture to work and show him off and then I knew you'd all want to see it, too.
Yeah, Elder Thomas!! You're looking GREAT!~

9 comments:

Will Thomas said...

It will be fun to have him back in the states soon!

Dalynn said...

Yeah! He does look great. I bet you are so excited for September!

Sandy said...

Yes Dalynn, we are all way excited and getting more and more excited all the time. But before we get too excited for September, we're getting excited for July 20. YEAH!! We can't wait for your visit, too. It's going to be so fun!! Thanks for coming!!

Emily Empey said...

Fun picture!! I love the carpenters playing on your blog!! love it!!

Unknown said...

He DOES look good. CAn't believe that is has been almost two years already. yeah.

NelsonFam said...

I want him to come home SO bad.

Justin and Kristin said...

The Beach Boys are my FAVORITE! I knew I had to like you for a reason! Haahaa :)

Seth Thomas said...

Just out of curiousity. how old do I look here? I've been having people ask me how many kids I have, and one guy kept asking what my job was before my mission,because I had to be at least 30. So just wondering.

Saving Grace said...

Awww Seth!! Man I am so excited to have him home!! Yah!!