Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The January Trip to Utah

Dan had a VA appointment for an MRI on Janurary 18th so we made the trip down to Salt Lake.  Afterwards we found our way to Mark and Laura's new place in Lehi where Laura had made a yummy dinner and Gracie had brought Olive Garden bread sticks.
It was good to have a few minutes with them that evening.  Laura worked on my I pad for me and Mark made paper airplanes with Jace.  Annabelle picked out one of Kevin's Barbie Princesses and Grace left on a date. 
Later we headed on down to Orem where we had a room for the night.  On Saturday we went to Haini and Kristi's house so Marley and Katara could pick out their princess dolls, too.  I'm not very good at taking pictures but this is what I have



 
(I still need help turning my pictures upright.)  We left and came home later that night.  The roads were good both going down and coming back.  In January. that's a real blesing.
.

2 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Gwenevere has been asking me to teach her how to fold paper airplanes. I should just send her over to Uncle Mark's.

Will you get to come out here for Spring break? I believe we'll have a house by then, fingers crossed. It might not be move in ready but it would be fun to show you around.

Sandy said...

I would love to come. I'll check the schedules and let you know. YEAH!!!