Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Days and New Fish

 One day the driveway was covered with snow and the next day I was able to clear it all off.  We had two school closure days in Jan.  The first was because it was 20* below zero with the wind chill factor and the second day it was because of blowing winds and drifting snow.  Unfortunately, they don't make the closure announcement until 30-40 mintes after I am already at school.  I was able to stay and work as comp time for the sick leave day I needed to take the following Friday. 
In the mean time I bought another fish.  This time I got an algae eater to help keep the tank clean.  He's done a great job and we call him "Pleasy" because he is so nice to have around.



2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Like Will!

Sandy said...

Just like Will. Pleasant and helpful.