Thursday, September 20, 2012

Will, the Handy Man

Will stayed with us for the week between Granma's funeral and Seth and Ali's wedding.  On Thursday he put off all the other things he wanted to do just to help me with a "please help list".

My sisters and I had repainted the kitchen several months ago but I had never been able to replace the electrical wall plates.  Will even replace the sockets so that they would all be white and match the plates.  He made several trips to the store to get the "just right" stuff to make it all work. 

Believe me, I am so excited to have things looking so nice. He even showed me how to replace sockets. I did one myself and didn't even get shocked.

Of course, we let him sleep on the tramp after all his hard work.
Mostly, we just loved having him with us for a whole week.

2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Will can do things much like your Dad! They have much in common. They are both very kind and giving.

Will Thomas said...

Don't let Jenni see this or I'll be put to work on our own house.