Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dan's 62nd Birthday

August 5, 2012 seemed like a magical day for a birthday.  It was also the day that James, Elizabeth, Gwenevere and Gracie as well as Patrick and Tessha were all heading back home after Granma's funeral.  We were sad that they were going so we decided to go with them ~ at least part of the way. 

James wanted to go back via Salmon, ID. and I thought it was a perfect day for a drive.  Dan agreed so we followed them and Patrick and Tessha followed us.  Heidi even came along because she was going to Tacoma for a few days with Elizabeth and James. 

Will drove our car and Dan sat up front with him while I sat in back with Gwenevere.  We set up the DVD and watched a movie.  We also took pictures.  Gwenevere has the skills of a good photographer, even when she couldn't see out the window.





We stopped in Salmon for lunch at Dave's Pizza.  I think we were all hungry and it sure tasted good. 





 The boys had to play a game of pool before we left. 




 I think Gwenevere was the winner.


Then they went on their way and Will, Dan and I had a leisurely drive home.  What a wonderful day!!
I guess in the end, we all won!