Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A January Project

Some people might ask, "What good is January? It's cold, it's yucky and there's nothing to do." And they are right. It is cold and it is yucky but it is good for getting caught up on projects. This January I realized that I had a lot of projects that needed my attention. For one, I hadn't ever finished putting my 2009, not to mention my 2010 blogs into document form and burning them on to CDs. In fact, I hadn't even begun transposing The Dan Diaries, either. There you have it, 3 huge projects that needed my attention.

So between work and work... I began the process. I can say I was doubly excited for those few days when I didn't have any school so I could spend the whole day at my computer. As I finished up each of the blogs I realized I hadn't even burned by pictures for those two years. I think it had something to do with the fact that last January we were so involved with Dan's health that pretty much everything else was put on the shelf.

However, with a year behind us and Dan making great progress, it was time to catch up.

I'm pleased to say I have burned CDs of The Tall and The Short of It All for 2009 and 2010, as well as The Dan Diaries and I have burned 5 CDs of pictures from both those years. I feel a little like my journal is up to date.
YEAH!!! Did you just say "YEAH"? I thought I heard it. Maybe it was me. YEAH again!


I might even change by blog wallpaper. It's Feburary and almost Valentine's Day. Fun Blogs to come.

5 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Yeah! Oh goodie you should come do mine. www.mypublisher.com has an offer going on right now that you can make a book with unlimited pages for only 35.00. SO guess what project I'm working on? I'm making a book of the years James and I spent in Hawaii. Great times.

Justin and Kristin said...

good for you!

Lauren said...

You heard right, I said "Yeah" for you!

Unknown said...

Oh I sooooo need to get on it. Thanks for the reminder. I'm glad that someone was productive in January

Dan Thomas said...

Thanks for all you do for us!