Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sitani Turns 5 - "Let's Go!"

Last Sunday Dan and I were getting ready to go to Church. Dan was dressed, I was not yet but my clothes were laid out on my bed and I was "getting there". Kristi called and we talked for a bit and she mentioned that they were going to Church and then to the park for Sitani's birthday party. My heart felt sad. We were in Idaho and they were having a birthday party. After hanging up the phone I told Dan what they were doing and he said, "Do you want to go?" I said, "Of course, but you're all ready for Church and I'm just about ready." He said, "Well, I can change clothes. Do you want to go?" I smiled and said, "Oh, yes, I want to go!" So Dan changed clothes and I got dressed in Levi's and we were off in a flash.
Here are some pictures









It wasn't even all that late when we got home. I wish we could just "Let's Go!" to all the Grandkids birthday parties, but we'll be thankful we could go this time.

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. You sure made Satani's day specical. You are one of his favorite people!