Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Women in Black are Here - Are You Scared Yet?

Drum Roll~~~~~~~~TA-DA The Women in Black are here. Yes, hold on and don't be afraid. They will protect and defend at all costs. Are you scared yet? For the average Thomas family member, this could be very frightening.

It has been said that "Where Gracie is, there is a party". With this in mind, the Women in Black were called in to provide protection. They watch, they listen, they wait and anticipate any conspiracy to soil the fun. They will succeed and they'll have a great time doing it. We praise The Women in Black. Do NOT be afraid.

We saluate Gracie Thomas, who will soon be returning to her undercover, nundane life as a BYU student in Provo, Utah. We are saddened to see her go and we wish her well.
The Women in Black will not be seen again until she returns to her post.

13 comments:

Saving Grace said...

That was too fun!! And if I do say so myself, we look rather dashing in our new coats. I will miss being home with my mom and sisters. It's been so fun to be home and spend time with you guy. Thanks so much for everything. I love you!

Jenni said...

Oh....my....goodness. Can I be a part of your everyday life??? You girls are so crazy and way too much fun. I LOVE IT!!!!! THose pictures are hilarious!

Dan Thomas said...

Can you imagine putting on new wool coats in the middle of the summer and acting so cool. (It was cold last night but not that cold. However the fire place did start up.)

Unknown said...

You three never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to get Gracie back down here but I will miss the three ladies in black.

Emily Empey said...

That is too cute!! sandy you are hilarious!!!! Hows work and school going? I miss you guys at the pharmacy! But i definitly don't miss the drama!!

Unknown said...

You guys are all Crazy. What the heck where you doing? hehehe Looks like fun. May I ask who took the pictures. I can't imagine Dad say "now pose like this" "looking good" "Keep it up". hehehehe

Will Thomas said...

Yes! I am scared. Not for me but for you three. LOL

NelsonFam said...

Oh wow - I don't understand people from Idaho.

Emily Empey said...

when are you going to Germany?

Seth Thomas said...

Do i want to come home?

Justin and Kristin said...

Ha haa, I like this one. What fun pictures!

Peggy said...

Too fun you three! Easy to see why you'll miss Grace. You do look rather dashing in your black coats; just where might you turn up next! How 'bout the reunion!

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you have a great day today.