Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting There

This last month has been all about "Getting There". I'm sure that's probably how Jenni and Laura both feel about now. Last Saturday Tessha, Gracie, Alisha and I all piled into Kristi's car (now think about that one) and took off on a girls day out. We were headed to Provo for Laura's 1st Baby Shower. It was loads of fun and other than losing Tessha to Dalynn and Daniel, we returned home in Tessha's car(think about that one, too) safely that same night, thanks to Gracie driving us the last half of the way home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys all had a fun time. I wish I could have been there. Oh well. I love you

Jenni said...

Looked like fun - and such nice weather too. And your cars..confusing hahahha.

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming up. It was fun to see all of you guys. I can't believe you're gonna have two more grandbabies.