Thursday, May 8, 2014

Seth Presents his Paper

On March 7th, Seth was invited to present a paper he had written as part of a Graduate Student Graduation Project.  Now, mind you, he was still an undergraduate, but his papers had been so impressive that the graduate students as if he would like to present two of his.  Really, it was quite an nonor even though Seth wouldn't say so. 
Dan and I got to go down to ISU for the second presentation.  It was really good!! and I was very impressed.  I will say that usually Seth does impress me when he presents ideas and philosopies so I shouldn't have been surprised, but in that setting and with the audience that was present, he was very impressive and I was grateful to have been there watching.
I didn't actually take any pictures doing the presentation because I didn't want to distract from it but I took a couple afterwards when a young man was visiting with Seth about his work.
 

No comments: