Thursday, June 14, 2012


Little Miss Katara!!
YEAH!! SHE finally made it here and with 2 brothers and 1 sister waiting she was welcomed with open arms by all!          Katara Coco Charlene Suguturaga was born April 17th.


(The Charlene is after moi since that’s my middle name, too.)  I was given that name after my dad’s sister, Charlene Harmon Bushman.  Now I get to share it with little Katara.  What a privilege for me.  Thanks Haini and Kristi!










On April 28th  Dan and I made a quick trip to Orem to see this little angel.  We picked up Alisha at her new apt. living with Gracie in Provo and then we started the day at the soccer field watching Sitani and Marley play.  Afterwards we did some shopping and Marley picked out some fabric to make her new sister a blanket.

Good job Marley!  She going to love it.
Isn’t she a doll!
Sunday morning the kids were up and getting ready for church ~  So sweet! I just had to take a picture.

Fun trip but just too short.  Not enough “Baby holding” time for Granma.  Guess we’ll have to get back down there soon.  Babies grow up too quickly.

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

She is so stinkin cute. I just love all the pictures.