Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My First Day at Home-

Hanging Out Sheets and Other Fun Activities

Always a treat, is my first day home after school is out. Even though I'm still doing summer school 1-2 days a week and 40 hours at the pharmacy, I thoroughly enjoyed my "first day at home". Here are a few of my fun activities.
Weeding flower beds


Straightening bed borders

Potting new flowers











Eating peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch

Smelling sweet apple blossoms













And putting out the patio flowers


Then finishing the day by going to Reed's Dairy for ice cream with Dan.

3 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

It is good to have you home!

James and Elizabeth said...

I love the apple blossom picture. And that ice cream is making me hungry. heehee :)

Justin and Kristin said...

:)