Sunday, April 3, 2011

Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice

And hear the words of God....



Sister Stevens - Primary Presidency "Behold your little ones." Embrass them with our eyes. Recognize who they really are and acknowledge the divine in them."



Elder ??? - Seventy (who can fill in the name for me?) "He healed all. None were turned away." "Become as little children. Wait paitently to be healed."


Elder Cook - Quorum of the 12? "LDS women are unique because of the way they face trials." "The errand of angels has been given to women."



Elder Paul Johnson - Seventy "Often we see marvelous blessings on the heels of trials." "It is not enough to be good, we want to become like Christ."



Bishop Burton - Bishop of the Church "Be kind to the poor."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Conference weekend. I have a list of talks i want to go back and re-listen to. Just so much good stuff.

Unknown said...

I'm excited to go back and relisten to some of them. It was good.

Dan Thomas said...

I have gone back and relistened to some. I am afraid I am hopeless.