Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Still With You

I feel like I've been running a race with myself and I'm falling farther and farther behind. Pretty bad when you're the only one in the race. I wonder if that's because I haven't posted a blog on this site since ??? I actually don't remember except to say it must have been sometime in April during spring break.
Well, don't fret, I have collected pictures and my life has been amazing in the mean time so now to update the blog. (A little at a time.)

With Dan home from the hospital and doing well (see the Dan Diaries) we were marching on with life. Alisha was getting ready for graduation and Grace had submitted her mission papers. Gracie came home for a quick visit and we took pictures before she went back. If she were here, she could remind me why she had come home, but...



I got roses for Mother's Day ... And the flowers in the gardens started to bloom...

I had a small photo shoot...


And then the real fun began!!

3 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

You look great even with all you have had to take on.

Unknown said...

Hurray for blogging again.

Hurray for Pictures.

Unknown said...

ooops it me Elizabeth on Graces account. Sorry Grace.