Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coming Home


Upon arriving home from the retreat I found a real treat on my bedroom dresser. This is the first bouquet of flowers from our yards. Dad had them all picked and in a beautiful vase for me when I got home. My room smelled so wonderful from the lilacs. Wish I could share the smell. yummy!
Here are some more pictures of the flowers that have survived the freezing nights, the hail storms and the flash rain storms. Aren't they beautiful. We sure appreciate them. And I appreciate the bouquet from Dad. THANK YOU DAN!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

he must love you.

Unknown said...

What an awesome boyfriend you have.

Dan Thomas said...

I will try and cut you some fresh flowers since you had the through your others out.

Sandy said...

Dan, you are the best!!! I love you. Sandy

Justin and Kristin said...

Pretty Flowers!