Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Trip to St. Thomas


Doesn't a trip to St. Thomas sound good right now? I think so and I wish I could go. But since that's not going to happen, the second best thing is to have your neighbor get to go. Lorna and DeLoy Roberts just got back from 2 crusies; one on each side of the gulf.
Of course they got to stop off in St. Thomas and sweet Lorna bought me a St. Thomas T-shirt. Eat your heart out, all you Thomases out there. I love it and will wear it with pride ~ even if I didn't get to go there. :-) Isn't it great! I love it! Thank you Lorna!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Mmmm yeah a trip there does sound really nice. :)

Unknown said...

Tell Lorna I'll go with them on their next cruise.

Diane said...

Oh Sandy--you have SNOW. We are so dry here---feel like we are parched. Temp was abut 50 again today. Have had some cold times, but no snow or moisture. About 3/10 of an inch so far this year and about a inch since Sept 1st. The fish at our lake will have to learn how to swim in the dust. Diane

Sandy said...

Sorry to hear about the dust. We do have snow but it's been a light year and we may end up being sad about it yet. :-) Tell those fish to keep on swimming. Good to hear from you.